Monday, February 11, 2013

Received: KY $10 Rebate (K-Y)

I finally got my K-Y $10 Rebate! I was beginning to think I wouldn't receive it since it was limited to the first 20,000 "qualified submissions" and I submitted mine the Wednesday after it came out. (I had planned on making it out on Sunday to make sure they didn't run out of K-Y at Walgreens and then mailing it out promptly on Monday. Luckily not so many people were quite as keen on the rebate as I was! LOL) I guess that means I sent in all the right stuff! One of my biggest pet peeves is not knowing where my money is, so I posted this for anyone else out there that likes to know when to start worrying about his/her rebate :D I will do this for every rebate I do linked to Walgreens check back here if you ever find yourself wondering ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment