Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cottonelle Deal may not print *Updated*

Some of you may have been gearing up to buy cottonelle:

CouponNetwork.com says you should receive $3.50 RR wyb 2 or $4.50 wyb 3 (login to check if it is valid for your area) but wildforwags.com is reporting that this may be hit or miss.  It did not print for me in MN.  Maybe they will fix this, as it should not be affected by the Walgreens discount.

I will update as I get feedback from Catalina.

***I emailed Catalina and they are mailing me my $3.50 RR! Also, it is printing at one of my Wags so I don't know if it is fixed or if it was simply working the whole time at that location.  Just make sure you double check rumored Register Rewards on Coupon Network---not all of them will be listed, but it makes it less of a gamble ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment